Friday 4 March 2016

Rosie for Autograph Makeup swatches


Hi!
Today I popped into Marks & Spencer to have a nosey at the new Rosie for Autograph makeup collection. 

Designed by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (the famous model and actress), this collection was brought to life by her passion for makeup and inspired by some of her signature looks.
She has been a model for the Marks & Spencer Autograph range since 2011, going on to launch her own 'Rosie for Autograph' lingerie and nightwear range in 2012, and has now brought us this wonderful collection of makeup!  
I'd seen swatches online but I wanted to see them for myself before buying, and I'm so glad I did, they are beautiful!
I didn't get chance to swatch everything as I had my bored 5 year old with me, so for now I just swatched ithe things I was interested in buying. Hopefully I'll get chance to swatch the other items, if so I'll add to this post!

I photographed them in different lighting to give you a better idea of the shades:

Store lighting, daylight, with flash 

1. Bronzer 'Magic Contour' RRP £18
2. Starstruck highlighter stick RRP £15
3. Highlighter powder 'Rose Bud' RRP £18
4. Bronzer 'Bronzed Beauty' RRP £18
5. Lipstick 'Silk Cami' RRP £14
6. Lipstick 'Silk Rose' RRP £14
7. Lipstick 'Rose Lace' RRP £14
8. Lipstick 'Camisole Blush' RRP £14
9. Lipstick 'Nude Mink' RRP £14

Overview
The packaging is all rose gold, which really makes it stand out from the rest of the Autograph range. Very pretty! Reminiscent of Charlotte Tilbury packaging. The lipsticks have a magnetic closure (prevents the lid popping off in your bag - urgh!) which also gives it that extra touch.  
The products are well pigmented, and very smooth and easy to apply. They come in a nice range of colours, all classy and contemporary, and nothing too daring as of yet.

This product range was made by Rosie to show us the things that she loves to use, and she did an amazing job of it. Hopefully the product range expands in the future, as it would be great to see some powder blushes and possibly a foundation. Also, it would be nice to see more shades added, especially for darker complexions as I think most of these shades would work best with lighter/medium skin.

I am definitely going to return to purchase the Silk Rose lipstick and the highlighter stick, and hopefully grab more of the collection when I can :)


Love, Sarah BeautyChatCorner xx

No comments:

Post a Comment